Access all areas: Nothing off limits with Stiltz Wheelchair Elevators
The Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Lift is a smart, economical and sustainable home mobility solution that can fit a standard-sized or manual wheelchair and is ideal for users with a walker or rollator. Our wheelchair elevator is an attractive alternative to a stairlift and allows you to live independently at home. The Stiltz range of wheelchair lifts offers a spacious and smooth travel experience and, most importantly, makes your home fully accessible – with no section of your home off-limits.
Stiltz has been designing and manufacturing home elevators for over a decade, and this experience shines through in the engineering and craftsmanship of each new product. The Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Lift is a game-changer in the industry, as it combines cutting-edge technology without compromising on style.
It takes a maximum of just two days for one of our Authorized Dealers to install your wheelchair elevator before you can start to enjoy whole new freedom and independence. The elevator is also useful for carrying heavy objects or awkward items and carrying three standing people. Once fitted, the Stiltz Trio Home Elevator simply plugs straight into a domestic power socket and is fully operational with no supporting walls needed. Spacious enough for a standard-sized wheelchair, yet surprisingly compact with a footprint covering less than 13.5 sqft, a Stiltz elevator preserves precious floor space while giving you access to all areas at all times.
Stiltz Trio Alta
Stiltz Trio Alta is a spacious and luxurious wheelchair-accessible home elevator designed to carry a full-sized wheelchair or three people. The combination of style and luxury has been perfectly balanced, and the elevator has clear sides, which enables it to blend seamlessly into the home; to make it even less intrusive, the rails are cleverly and discreetly recessed behind the slightly wider entrance/exit.
Stiltz Duo Home Elevator Benefits
Smallest footprint of any lift on the market – covers less than 13.5sf surface area
Powered by a quiet electric self-contained motor – no noisy hydraulics or vacuum systems
Elevators are made up of modular sections – standard installs take as little as one day
Economical to Use
Plugs into a standard dedicated 220v power outlet – like any other major appliance
Unique Dual Rail System
Two parallel and vertical guides bear load of the lift – self-supporting structure
Compact Drive System
Housed at the top of the lift, out of sight
- Standard Finishes The Trio Alta is finished in grey.
- Full-Height Door The door is interlocked and is made to match the finish of the elevator.
- 2 x Remote Controls Call and send the elevator remotely and also use it to move heavy or awkward items between floors.
- Two-Year Warranty All Stiltz Elevators carry a standard 24 months parts warranty.
- Internal LED Downlights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the elevator and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back-Up System If there is a power cut while using the elevator, it can be driven to the lower level of the home and will then wait until the power comes back on to resume normal service.
- Half Height Light Curtain fitted as standard.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the elevator stops while you are traveling in it, help is just a phone call away with a phone fitted as standard in all Stiltz Home Elevators.
Mobility Access Options NW
155 E Street
Independence, OR 97351
Monday – Thursday:
8:30am – 5:00pm
8:30am – 4:00pm
Saturday – Sunday:
Get Social With Us
We are licensed through the State of Oregon Construction Contractors Board and our license is currently active. This means we are currently legal to bid, arrange for and perform construction work in your home (i.e. stairlifts, platform lifts).