More than just a lift, the Stiltz Duo Home Elevator will enhance your life
The Stiltz Duo Home Elevator is a unique and innovative home elevator that can be installed almost anywhere in the home. The Duo is unlike any other conventional residential elevator available as it does not require hydraulics or need to be fixed to walls. These home elevators are powered by an intelligent electric motor drive system that is very quiet and housed, out of sight, at the top of the lift and plugs straight into a regular power socket – just like any other household appliance.
Using dual rail technology, the freestanding Stiltz Duo Home Elevator is a self-supporting structure with no extra weight burden put on the home. This means the lift can be installed where other conventional residential elevators will not fit. The clever design also means there is no need for a lift shaft or separate machine room.
The Stiltz Duo Home Elevator offers unrivaled flexibility in terms of placement in the home and is a safe, neat, and discreet alternative to a stair lift. It can be installed in as little as one day with minimal building work and disruption. From the hallway to landing or family room to bedroom, the lift requires remarkably small space of less than 6sf – so the choice is yours.
Stiltz Duo Alta
NEW! Stiltz Duo Alta is the newest addition to the Duo range. It is a stylish, compact residential elevator that is elegantly curved and designed to complement any style of décor, contemporary or traditional. It allows the seasons to flood into your home while enabling you to move around your home with comfort and convenience.
Stiltz Duo Classic
Stiltz Duo Classic – this is the original Stiltz Home Elevator and can carry two people up to one floor in less than 30 seconds. The Duo Classic looks great and is a lift to feel good about. It includes many features as standard with additional options available.
Stiltz Duo Home Elevator Benefits
Smallest footprint of any lift on the market – covers less than 6sf surface area
Powered by a quiet electric self-contained motor – no noisy hydraulics or vacuum systems
Elevators are made up of modular sections – standard installs take just one day
Economical to Use
Plugs into a standard dedicated 220v power outlet – like any other major appliance
Unique Dual Rail System
Two parallel and vertical guides bear load of the lift – self-supporting structure
Compact Drive System
Housed at the top of the lift, out of sight
- Standard Finishes The Duo Alta is finished in grey, while the Classic elevators have a neutral cream exterior with a matching beige interior lining color.
- 2 x Remote Controls Call and send the lift remotely and also use it to move heavy or awkward items between floors.
- Two-Year Warranty All Stiltz Elevators carry a standard two-year parts warranty.
- Internal LED Downlights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the elevator and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back-Up System If there is a power cut while using the elevator, it can be driven to the lower level of the home and wait until the power comes back on to resume normal service.
- Half Height Light Curtain comes as standard on all Stiltz home elevators.
- Interior Telephone In the unlikely event that the elevator stops while you are traveling, help is just a phone call away with a phone fitted as standard in all Stiltz home elevators.
Mobility Access Options NW
155 E Street
Independence, OR 97351
Monday – Thursday:
8:30am – 5:00pm
8:30am – 4:00pm
Saturday – Sunday:
Get Social With Us
We are licensed through the State of Oregon Construction Contractors Board and our license is currently active. This means we are currently legal to bid, arrange for and perform construction work in your home (i.e. stairlifts, platform lifts).