Swing-out Arm for Easy Transfers
Getting out of bed just got easier with the Mobility Bed Rail from Stander. The unique swing-out mobility arm is perfect for anyone that has to transfer out of bed to a wheelchair or walker. The swing-out arm will move with you as you get out of bed and will give you a sturdy hand to hold on to every step of the way.
The Mobility Rail can be installed on most traditional beds. It also works with platform beds with slats running lengthwise from top to bottom and beds with slats running width-wise with gaps between slats that are 5″ or less.
The Mobility BedRail comes with this attractive organizer pouch. You can easily store your remote, book, medication, or anything else that you need close by.
The swing-out arm pivots 180° degrees and swings out 19 inches past the bed for additional help. Especially useful when transferring in and out of a wheelchair. This arm can be placed on either side of the rail during assembly and can be used to move away from the bed (lift and step).
Height Adjustment from floor to top of handle: 21″-24″.
Height Adjustment from mattress base to top of Handle: 17.5″-22.5″.
Rail Width: 19″.
Height Range from Floor to Horizontal Support Structure: 13.5″-21.5″
- Height adjustment from ﬂoor to top of handle: 31”- 44”
- Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 17.5” – 22.5”
- Fits mattress thickness of 8” – 18”
- Bed Types: Attaches to most traditional beds with safety strap; not intended for use on adjustable beds
- Rail width: 18”
- Height range from the ﬂoor to horizontal support structure under – mattress: 13.5”- 21.5”
- Depth of horizontal support structure under mattress: 20”
- Mobility Arm: swings out 19” away from the bed
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Weight of product: 10.5 lbs
- Made of: Steel frame with durable powder coat ﬁnish
- Fits Mattress Size Of 8” – 18”
There are no reviews yet.